WEEKLY WORSHIP SCHEDULE
Looking for community and friends? You will be warmly welcomed at Baseline Church. Dress is casual (blue jeans are fine). The message connects our everyday lives to Jesus' teaching and the vision He gave of what new life in Him can be. We have an exciting children's ministry that meets during worship and childcare for infants and toddlers at our Sunday morning service.
1. Bible Believing/Word Centered - God's Word anchors us to the truth. The truth always sets free. God's Word is truth.
2. Holy Spirit Empowered - The promise of the Holy Spirit and His empowering is paramount for the New Testament believer to move freely and forward.
3. Family Friendly - The institution of family was created by God, likewise, the church. These two institutions are designed by God to work together.
4. Community Reaching - Community is our first mission field. The gospel and our love proceed from our doors to the tri-county area and beyond.
5. Kingdom Building - God's kingdom is progressive. We move forward and cooperate with it.
6. House of Prayer and Worship - Jesus said, "My Father's house is a house of prayer". He also said to "Love/Worship the Father with all your spirit, soul, & strength."
7. Full of Love and Redemption - People miss it and make mistakes. We join with Jesus' process of helping redeem back to the Lord.
This Week's Message
Sometimes life happens and we aren't able to make it to worship.
If you missed last week's message or would like to hear it again, just click the link below and then select the message from the sermon archive. We would love to have you join us in worship any Sunday as we listen to God's Word and worship together.
We believe that that we become all we were created to be through the ongoing support and encouragement of a small group of friends. Our small groups are formed in the spring and the fall for six to thirteen weeks for Bible study and prayer, friendship and to lend support to you.
Currently, our groups are: